A global campaign to raise the status of nurses worldwide. NNA-K successfully launched the campaign in August 2018. As part of Nursing Now campaign, moving forward, we shall undertake the following ;
- Roll out the “Nursing Now campaign activities to the counties based on our FOUR points agenda.
- Addressing the shortage of Nurses and Midwives
- Open more opportunities in leadership positions for nurses and midwives.
- Capacity Building with emphasis on specialized training.
- Budgetary empowerment of Nurse managers in line with specific functions.
2. Work wit all stakeholders to realize;
- Development of the first-ever Nursing and Midwifery policy in Kenya.
- Review of the Nursing and Midwifery scope of practice.
- Review of the Nursing and Midwifery Scheme of service.