CALL FOR ABSTRACT
58TH ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE AND ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
DATE: 5TH -7TH OCTOBER 2016.
Venue: Safaricom Indoor gymnasium Kasarani: Nairobi.
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
NURSES A FORCE FOR CHANGE: IMPROVING HEALTH SYSTEMS’ RESILIENCE FOR QUALITY CARE:
- Sustainable health system.
- Strengthen maternal, neonatal child and adolescent health.
- Family planning and development.
- Non-Communicable diseases challenges and opportunities.
- Efficient Leadership and Governance for optimal health.
- Re-defining health legislation.
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: 31ST JULY 2016
Abstracts must be submitted electronically.
Abstracts must be received by 31ST JULY 2016
All abstracts and presentations should be in English.
The Research and Education Committee reserves the right to work with you on the abstract for precision purposes.
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
- Entire abstract should not exceed 300 words, and should be formatted as follows:
- Times New Roman, font size 12
- Use single spacing
- All margins set at 0.5 cm
- Title: Use block capitals and in bold face
- Author: Start on a new line. List the author(s) by surname, followed by initials in capital. Underline the name of the presenting author. Do not include degrees or professional titles
- Affiliation: Start on a new line. Include institution and town/city. Leave a blank line after the affiliation
- Text: Use a structured layout; Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- Abbreviations: If any used, give the terms in full when first mentioned, followed by the abbreviation in parenthesis
Send your abstract by email to: info@https://www.nnak.or.ke/.
Receipt of your abstract will be acknowledged and notification of acceptance will be forwarded immediately.
The presenting author must register at the time of abstract submission. Abstracts will not be printed in the abstracts book if the registration fee is not received.
Abstracts that fail to meet the foregoing criteria, and those received after the deadline will NOT be accepted.